Planet Zoo is a zoo simulation game developed and published by British developer Frontier Developments.
It was released on November 5th, 2019.
Notable Planet Zoo News
- June 9, 2022: Update 1.10 was announced to roll out on 21 June alongside the Conservation Pack DLC.
- June 8, 2022: The Przewalski's Horse, Amur Leopard, Siamang, Scimitar-Horned Oryx and Axolotl are revealed to be in a new "Conservation Pack" DLC alongside 150 building pieces, including a new theme.
- March 29, 2022: The Asian Small-Clawed Otter, Capybara, Danube Crested Newt, Nile Lechwe, Platypus, Red-Crowned Crane, Spectacled Caiman, and Wild Water Buffalo are revealed to be in a new "Wetlands Animal Pack" DLC.
- March 25, 2022: Update 1.9 was announced to roll out on 12 April!
- December 7, 2021: The Alpine Ibex, Eurasian Lynx, European Badger, European Fallow Deer, and Fire Salamander are revealed to be in a new "Europe Pack" DLC. Alongside them: 250 new items to build with!
- December 6, 2021: Update 1.8 was announced for a release on 14 September!
- November 29, 2021: New restaurant facilites including varied seating options were confirmed within the forum!
- November 4, 2021: Update 1.7.2 was announced to come on 4 November. Alongside the three of free: Black-and-White Ruffed Lemur, Bernie's Bakes, and (temporary) 2nd anniversary balloon!
- October 29, 2021: The Black-and-White Ruffed Lemur is formally teased!